This two-day workshop or webinar has been designed for First Responders to develop their knowledge and understanding of common mental health challenges to occupational stress injury.
It will equip First Responders with the tools and skills to recognize, manage and cope with challenging situations at work and home.
- Stress, Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Conflict de-escalation skills (at work and home)
- Managing occupational stress
- Practical tools and coping skills to maintain
- Psychological well-being